Time left to apply
Applications for SE-Assist Wales are now open. Through this page you can apply to SE-Assist Wales.
To ensure the best possible user experience, please avoid completing the application process on a phone or tablet.
Once you have completed the main application questions, fulfilled our criteria and entered your contact details you will be prompted to upload the following:
- The main application questions.
- Your governing document (memorandum and articles of association).
- A cash flow forecast, that covers the timescale over which you intend to repay the loan. The cash flow template should reflect your organisation’s financial year.
If available, we would welcome the following optional attachments:
- business plan
- information on the social impact of your social enterprise
- latest management accounts (profit & loss and balance sheet)
- historical cash flow statement for the last 12 months
- up to three years’ worth of annual accounts
- brief profiles of the management and board
- any further information that would support your application
NB. The information in bold will be needed should you progress to the second round of the application process.