Through this page you can apply to SE-Assist Sussex.
To ensure the best possible user experience, please avoid completing the application process on a phone or tablet.
Once you have completed the main application questions, fulfilled our criteria and entered your contact details you will be prompted to upload the following:
- the main application questions
- your governing document (memorandum and articles of association)
- a cash flow forecast, starting from April 2015, that covers the timescale over which you intend to repay the loan
If available, we would welcome the following optional attachments:
- business plan
- information on the social impact of your social enterprise
- latest management accounts (profit & loss and balance sheet)
- historical cash flow statement for the last 12 months
- up to three years’ worth of annual accounts
- your CV
- any further information that would support your application