About SE-Assist in Wales
SE-Assist is an innovative model where social enterprises can access funding and support from large businesses.
Following a successful investment round in Wales last year, SE-Assist is launching a fourth round of investment in Wales to support aspiring social enterprises.
SE-Assist offers social enterprises across Wales the following package of growth support:
- £10,000 to £30,000 interest free loan
- From £30,000 up to £60,000 interest bearing loan
- Support to improve financial management
- Optional access to expert business mentoring support
- Optional access to a range of expert support for organisational development
- Networking with other ambitious local social enterprises
Social Investment decisions will be made by the SE-Assist Wales Social Investment Committee (SIC) that will decide who to award the package of support.